Tag Archives: Disney World
There’s a new monorail in town here at Walt Disney World Resort that you’ve just gotta see! One of the monorails on the Magic Kingdom Park Resorts loop now features the cast of Disney•Pixar’s new movie Monsters University,” including Mike, Sulley and a host of new characters you’ll meet when it comes to theaters June 21.
Last time we saw them on-screen, Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan seemed to be an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other – and that’s the story told in “Monsters University,” which lets us take a fun look back at how Mike and Sulley met and eventually became the best of friends.
Here is a better picture from C&C fan Vanessa
You can get a look at the video below.
Last week, we told you about some Disney World restaurants that can be rather difficult to get advanced dining reservations for. Well, you may be wondering now, what restaurants can I make reservations for with little advance notice? If you’re a last-minute person, here are some great restaurants for you to check out.
- Rainforest Cafe is usually a great place to try to reserve a table with little notice. There are two locations at Walt Disney World, one at Downtown Disney and one at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Chances are one of these will have availability for you.
- Tusker House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom often has availability for dinner because there are no characters during this meal.
- Restaurant Marrakesh at Epcot serves Mediterranean dishes as has even been known to have belly dancers!
- Akershus - Believe it or many times I have been looking for ADR’s this restaurant has had availability. The times might not be the greatest but it’s better than nothing.
There are plenty of perks for guests who decide to purchase and become Walt Disney World annual passholders. Some of the benefits included in being Disney World annual passholders are:
- Unlimited admission for one year to all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks
- Access to multiple Disney Theme Parks on the same day
- Parking at Walt Disney World theme parks
- Mickey Monitor newsletter, mailed in February, May, August and November, includes additional benefits and program updates
- Special discounts and offers on dining, car rentals, merchandise, backstage tours, entertainment, sports, and recreation (including spa treatments)
- Exclusive special events and privileges
You can enter for your chance to win a vacation to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World for a family of four from Coca-Cola with the Monstrous Summer Sweepstakes!
This summer, Disney Parks are celebrating a monstrous summer with unforgettable thrills including new shows and attractions as well as Limited Time Magic experiences. The Disneyland Resort in California highlights attractions such as Cars Land, the new Fantasy Faire storybook area, and the upcoming ”Mickey and the Magical Map” show, which will make its debut next month. The Walt Disney World Resort in Florida offers the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history, New Fantasyland, as well as the newly re-engineered,
Test Track presented by Chevrolet.
Most of the table-service restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida accept advanced dining reservations. Advanced dining reservations become available 180 days in advance. There are numerous restaurants that are so popular that you do need to plan six months in advance to make sure you can eat there!
The absolute most difficult restaurant to make an advanced dining reservation at is the new Be Our Guest Restaurant. Be Our Guest is the French restaurant found in New Fantasyland inside the Beast’s castle which was inspired by the classic film Beauty and the Beast. Be Our Guest is only a table-service location for dinner, making reservations extremely limited. However, the attention and popularity of this restaurant is well-deserved! It is gorgeous and the food is fabulous!