Tag Archives: Disney FASTPass
Walt Disney World. Just the name of this magical place evokes images of little girls in princess dresses, young pirates with their swords, and little faces lighting up with joy from a hug from the main man himself-Mickey Mouse. Sometimes people might think that there isn’t as much for teenagers to enjoy at Disney. After all, a ride on Small World may not be quite as exciting to a teenager as it is to a younger child. (Unless your teenager is like me at that age-I loved it then and I still love it!) But don’t worry, I have consulted my very own teenage Disney Addict to help me show that there are rides that are fun for teens too.
Here are our recommendations for rides that are sure to make any teen smile:
Space Mountain: A true Disney classic, this is a must-do on any teen’s list. While it might be considered tamer than other roller coasters, hurtling through the dark, dodging asteroids and planets add a whole different level of fun to this ever- popular ride.
- Fastpass is available and can save you a very long wait in the stand-by line
- Ride in the front of the car for the best ride
When you ask your little one what they want to see the most on their upcoming trip, they will most likely say one of the newest and most popular things currently in the park!
This is one thing that you must plan ahead for, unless of course you don’t mind spending 3 hours in line to see Merida! Kids like what is popular, so you should expect that hundreds of other parents are going to be trying to get their little ones that coveted picture too!
Here are some tips to help you avoid hours in line for one character/ride/show!
Hello to all my friends at Chip and Co.! It’s me again, Anonymouse! There has been plenty of Disney gossip and rumors lately and you all know I want to share them with my Chip and Co. friends! This time, I have new MyMagic+ updates to share with all of you! I know everyone has been wondering what the future of MyMagic+ will be and when testing will begin for each phase. We’re all excited to see the new FastPass+ and Magic Bands that will be created with the new MyMagic+ system.
As most of you know, annual passholders now have plastic passes encoded with an RFID chip that allow them to begin using the MyMagic+ system. A Senate committee also passed a new ticket law which will protect the MagicBands that Disney will be using for the new MyMagic+ system, allowing them to proceed with their plans.
Lately I have noticed there is a lot of chatter and all anyone wants to talk about, complain about or gossip about is the Disney My Magic+ MagicBands that are being tested at Walt Disney World. As per usual, Disney has let little nuggets of info slip out here and there about these magical wrist bands…just enough to have people talking and clamoring for more. Well, they just have released some new details recently that has interesting written all over it.
Read below these details and then let’s talk some more about how this makes us feel?
- Made of a hypoallergenic material, MagicBand is flexible and comfortable to wear. It has ridges on the backside that help air circulate between the band and the wrist. It has been designed to withstand hot and cold temperatures. It is also waterproof.
- The MagicBand easily scales to fit nearly any guest. It is adjustable and has a peel away layer to make the band small enough to fit children.
- Guests who visit MyDisneyExperience before their vacation will have the opportunity to personalize their MagicBand with one of seven colors (Green, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Black, and Red as far as we can tell). They will also be able to have their name printed on the inside of the band. Guests who do not personalize their bands will get a two-tone grey band.
- In the future, guests will be able to personalize the band with different accessories.
- As soon as MagicBand testing begins, guest can use it during the vehicle design process at Test Track.
So, I know I have seen a lot of complaining that people do no like wearing things on their wrists, etc. but it seems Disney is taking that into account. Now, aside from the physical comfort, what do you think about some of the customization details? I know I want them to save me a Pink band!
- Breaking News – Disney in hot water with Congress over My Magic+ (chipandco.com)
- Dapper Dans Perform Boy Band Hits at Disney Parks for ‘Limited Time Magic’ (chipandco.com)
Hey there guys and gals Anonymouse here. I have been looking high and low for some gossip today and not only have I found a tidbit of new information but I think it will help answer some questions that I don’t think Chip could.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are always looking for ways to take what they do and do it even better. In the coming months they will be testing and rolling out a collection of tools at the Walt Disney World Resort called Disney’s My Magic+ that will give Guests more opportunities to customize and personalize your entire visit.
The goal of MyMagic+ is to make it easier for Guests to create the Disney experience you’ve been dreaming of-from securing a visit to your favorite attraction in advance… to a digital guide that simplifies how they move through the Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Parks… to the touch of a MagicBand that seamlessly connects all your plans-allowing you to enjoy each moment like never before.
Here is a look at some of the key features of MyMagic+. Here at Chip and Co we will be sharing more information as these become available to you over the coming year.