Tag Archives: Christmas
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party & Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Ticket Information & Details
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! It’s me, Anonymouse, and tonight, I have some exciting details about some special events at Disney World to share with you!
I’m hearing about some dates and ticket prices about some special events at the Walt Disney World Resort for later this year! Tickets are supposed to go on sale May 1, 2013.
Night of Joy is Disney’s contemporary Christian music festival. This year it will be held September 6-7, 2013 from 7:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. If you purchase one night of tickets in advance, they are $55. The cost for both nights is $99 when purchased ahead of time. You can also purchase tickets for $65 each night the day of the event.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will be on select dates this fall:
WWE STUDIOS AND ABC FAMILY BEGIN PRODUCTION ON CHRISTMAS BOUNTY
The Original Movie Will Air as Part of the Network’s Annual 25 Days of Christmas Programming Event
WWE Studios and ABC Family began production this week on “Christmas Bounty,” a television movie that will world premiere during the network’s popular annual 25 Days of Christmas programming event. Network star Francia Raisa (“The Secret Life of the American Teenager”) joins the cast as Tory, opposite WWE Superstar Mike “The Miz” Mizanin. Will Greenburg (“Modern Family,” “The Office”) and Chelan Simmons (“The L.A. Complex”) will also star.
Like many Disney guests, I’ve celebrated my kids birthdays and even one crazy Christmas at Walt Disney World. I would go broke if I waited and bought their presents upon arrival, so a little planning is often required. Keep in mind you need to get these supplies to Disney, so if flying you should weigh the cost options of an extra bag or mailing to your resort vs. your savings. Here are a few of my tips for stocking up for giving giving with a little Disney magic:
- Disney Store or DisneyStore.com-When Disney has a sale, they have a good one. I’m also lucky enough to have two outlet stores nearby and can snag some deals. Park exclusives are available as well! Take advantage of their “Twice Upon a Year Sales” and after Christmas markdowns for next Christmas. Beware: Some items will be dated with the year, so look at the online description.
- “Other Websites”-There are a lot of sites selling Disney merchandise. One being LaughingPlaceStore.com which has items like autograph books and pin sets. BirthdayExpress.com has Disney party goods to make birthday’s special.
- “Other Stores”-Again, look for deals and clearance but Disney items can be found at Target, Sears, Walmart, Toys R Us, etc. I’ve gotten some really cute sweatshirts to give as gifts and wear at the park.
- Get Creative-Zazzle.com allows you to make custom clothing with official Disney graphics. Perfect for announcing to the park your special trip. Etsy.com is also a really creative place for custom Disney clothing.
Part of having fun at Disney immersing yourself in the Magic of Disney. So budget a bit to get a special “One of a Kind” present from the gift shops. Don’t forget to get a “Happy Birthday” Button at Guest Services as you enter the parks. Decorate your window at your resort for Birthdays or Christmas. For ideas, click here. Have fun and enjoy your special holiday vacation!
Mickey Mom is Mom to two boys with birthdays that often get celebrated as one big party in Walt Disney World.
- Disney DIY: Vacation Countdown Craft (chipandco.com)
- The Ultimate Gift for the Disney Fan! (meetthemagic.com)
Greetings Disney Movie Rewards Members! Exciting news about a new Disney Movie Rewards Code that you can use.
This code gives you an extra 50 points the next time you enter a code from a movie:
Just head over to your Disney Movie Rewards account and enter the new code. But do not delay too much as it is only good until 2/1.
- Free Daily Disney Movie Rewards Bonus Points! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Movie Rewards: 50 Bonus Points When You Enter a Movie Code (couponingtodisney.com)
Walt Disney World is an escape from reality, my own personal Neverland if you will; and ever since my first visit, the real world and other vacations I have taken have failed to measure up! To put it simply, Walt Disney World has spoiled me! How? Read for yourself my top 10 ways and maybe you will find that you’ve been spoiled too!
10. Permission to Behave Like My Kids-Disney World has taught me that skipping, screaming, pointing, and wearing Mouse Ears is perfectly acceptable no matter age you are. Seriously, no one bats an eye if they see a middle-aged businessman wearing a hat and dreadlocks like Captain Jack Sparrow at the Magic Kingdom; but back in the real world, I’ve discovered that such behavior is frowned upon. Weird, right? Yeah, I don’t get it either.
9. Christmas Lights-If you have ever been to WDW around Christmas, you know what I’m talking about here! This is especially true if you have witnessed the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! This is seriously one of the best lighting displays ever which has been synchronized to music and features artificial, falling snow! Ever since I saw this awesome holiday display for myself, any other Christmas lights display I’ve seen since simply hasn’t compared.