Tag Archives: black friday
I love shopping on the internet! It’s easy to do particularly on Cyber Monday, where you can find so many great deals while at home sipping coffee(in your PJ’s) and listening to festive music. Disney will be offering a few deals this coming Monday on the Disney Parks online store. Here is a list of what to expect at http://www.DisneyParks.com/Store:
Monday, November 26
- Save with several Cyber Monday deals including 15%-off purchases of $50; 20%-off purchases of $75; 25%-off purchases of $100.
- Use the promo code: CYBER
- Free shipping on orders over $75 or more.
Additionally, Disney is offering a text message program where guests that sign up can get special offers and deals sent right to their mobile devices. To sign up for holiday offers and more, please text SHOP to 48169*.
Happy cyber shopping!
*Disney Theme Park Merchandise SMS Alert Program – Msg & Data rates may apply. To stop, text STOP to 48169. For Help, text HELP to 48169, or email@example.com. 1 msg/day. To view terms and conditions on your mobile device, visit: http://m.disneyparks.disney.go.com/shopping-sms.
- Disney Theme Park in St. Louis? Well Almost! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Store Online Black Friday Specials Starting Today (chipandco.com)
Disney Store shoppers can take advantage of Black Friday Specials earlier than ever by shopping online at DisneyStore.com/magicalfridaydeals.
Beginning Monday, November 19 and continuing throughout the week, Disney Store’s website will offer hundreds of items at Black Friday prices. New items will appear on sale each day leading up to the most magical shopping day of the year. On Magical Friday, November 23rd, brick and mortar Disney Stores will offer additional deals and door-busters to guests who visit the specialty retailer’s more than 150 locations opening at midnight, nationwide.
“At Disney Store, we know our guests like to start shopping early and we’re pleased to deliver a streamlined, interactive online shopping experience, with more deals available earlier than ever before,” said Paul Gainer, Executive Vice President, Disney Store Retail. “On Magical Friday, whether guests shop with us in our over 200 brick and mortar stores or online at DisneyStore.com, they will find the highest quality products at incredible deals.”
Disney Store offers gifts at budget-friendly price points of $10, $15 and $20, and has the season’s hottest toys. Favorites include a great new assortment inspired by Disney’s newly released film, Wreck-It Ralph, and an assortment of new toys inspired by the release of the CinderellaDiamond Edition on Blu-Ray™. Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award Winners of 2012 include Disney Store’s exclusive Cinderella “Happily Ever After” Carriage Set and the Cinderella Deluxe Doll Gift Set. DisneyStore.com is also the only destination where guests can buy Disney Parks and Resorts products, outside of the Theme Parks.
In addition to offering online deals the week of Thanksgiving, the newly-designed DisneyStore.com now boasts the Disney Magical Message video, a feature that allows gift-givers to record and send personalized video messages to loved ones. Gift recipients will receive an email notifying them of a special delivery, then once the gift arrives at their door, a card will provide them a site URL and a personal ID to view their “Disney Magical Message” video.
While prepping for the holidays can be quite stressful, I’d like to share some easy yet elegant recipes, crafts and holiday tips from Babble.com, Disney’s leading online parenting platform, that will help you enjoy your Thanksgiving without pulling your feathers out.
With these simple recipes for Thanksgiving super foods, like winter squash,brussel sprouts and of course turkey, you won’t waste any time worrying about your family’s nutrition. And there’s no need to worry about accommodating guests’ special dietary needs with delicious meatless main courses, vegetarian side dishes, and gluten-free pumpkin desserts.
Disney Store will offer a selection of “Magical Friday” (Black Friday) deals earlier than ever this year, with select merchandise on sale beginning Monday, Nov. 19, exclusively at DisneyStore.com. A first for the retailer, DisneyStore.com/
A favorite holiday shopping destination, Disney Store and DisneyStore.com offer the season’s hottest Disney toys and gifts for all ages.
Disney Store’s Magical Friday deals starting online only the Monday before Thanksgiving for the first time ever.
- Just in time for the holiday shopping season, DisneyStore.com was redesigned and features a new “Magical Message Video” option. Guests can now record and customize a special “Disney Magical Message” video to send along with theirDisneyStore.com gift purchases for friends and family. Gift recipients will receive an email notifying them of a special delivery, then once the gift arrives at their door, a card will provide them a site URL and a personal ID where they can view their personal “Disney Magical Message” video, making gift giving even more special.
Disney Store Celebrates “Magical Friday” (Black Friday) With $10, $15, And $20 Deals On The Most Popular Disney Toys
Shoppers are looking for Black Friday deals earlier than ever and Disney Store is meeting the demand by once again opening more than 150 stores at midnight on “Magical Friday” (Black Friday). Disney Store will launch Magical Friday deals on DisneyStore.com at midnight (PST) on Thursday, November 24 and open its premier Times Square store on Thanksgiving Day for the first time to serve international tourists and local guests ready to join in the holiday magic in the city of New York. Disney Store will also give free Muppets stickers, and offer deals on Muppets plushtoys to celebrate the opening of Disney’s The Muppets on November 23. At Disney Store locations nationwide guests who arrive between midnight and 10 a.m. on Magical Friday can take advantage of a 20 percent discount store-wide, including already-discounted merchandise (some exclusions apply).
Disney Store makes finding the perfect gift for every budget easy with the season’s hottest Disney toys, lifestyle products and seasonal decor at $10, $15, and $20 price points. For guests who prefer mobile shopping, for the first time ever, a Disney Store App for iOS devices allows anytime, anywhere holiday shopping, making gift giving easier and more convenient than ever.
Giving back to the community, Disney Store will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation for each Mickey and Minnie Mouse holiday plush sold from October 31-December 11 at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com.
“On Magical Friday we expect more than 1.5 million guests to visit our more than 200 Disney Store locations nationwide to get the best deals on one-of-a-kind Disney holiday merchandise,” said Jim Fielding, president, Disney Stores Worldwide. “This is the fourth year we’re opening stores at midnight to serve guests that are eager to find gifts early, and we’ve stocked our shelves with the greatest collection of gift options featuring a wide assortment of Disney characters fit for every budget. There is something for every kid and for the kid in all of us, and when guests visit Disney Store on Magical Friday they will find a fun and festive atmosphere.”
Disney Store and DisneyStore.com’s great options to complete any holiday shopping list, include:
- Cars 2 Transforming Action Figures—These action figures each come with special equipment that they keep hidden until they are ready for action. Kids can select from Holly Shiftwell, Mater and Lightning McQueen styles.
- Classic Dolls (11”)—Turn every play time into a fairy tale with an Ariel, Belle, Cinderella or The Beast classic doll.
- Disney Figurine Sets—Now kids will be able to create their own adventures with these elaborate Disney Fairies, Disney Princess or Toy Story figurine sets.
- Cars 2 Siddeley Spy Jet—Master spy Finn McMissile and his crime-fighting partner team up on this Cars 2 Siddeley Spy Jet Shoot Out Play Set. Finn stows away inside Siddeley until you press the button and launch him into the action for more espionage excitement.
- Magic Mirror Beauty Case—Bedazzle your little maid with the bejeweled beauty case that’s filled with a bounty of glittering baubles.
- Kids Sleep Sets—Kids will snuggle in after a day of winter fun in these soft pajamas that feature a selection of their favorite Disney characters.
- Cars 2 Remote Control Cars with turbo speed—Take the Piston Cup champion for a spin with Disney Store’s exclusive edition Lightning McQueen remote control vehicle. Sporting his new Cars 2 look, Lightning has lots of great features including 15 phrases, lights and turbo speed function for greater high-speed thrills. Additional characters include Tow Mater and Finn McMissile.
- Animators’ Collection Princess Toddler Dolls—Named “Toy of the Year” by Family Fun Magazine, these young renditions of your favorite Disney Princess characters (Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White) were re-imagined as toddlers and created under the guidance of the Walt Disney Animation Studios animators.
- Toy Story Talking Action Figures—These action figures are full of well-known phrases that will take your kids’ imagination to infinity and beyond when they play with the talking Buzz, Jessie or Woody action figures.
For those needing the help of a Fairy Godmother for holiday shopping advice, Disney Store’s concierge service allows guests to ask questions and get assistance with finding the perfect gift in real time. Chat live with Disney Store’s guest services team on Twitter with hashtag #FairyGodmother and tell us your holiday wish.
Guests can find Disney Store’s Top 10 holiday gifts and an expanded assortment of exclusive toys, apparel, holiday home décor and more at DisneyStore.com or download the free Disney Store mobile app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/apps/
To find a local Disney Store, guests can visit www.DisneyStore.com/
- Black Friday Deals at the Disney Store (chipandco.com)
- Disney Store Holiday Event in Times Square (chipandco.com)