Tag Archives: Baking
Bonjour!!! Anonymouse here once again!!! All the news, gossip and rumors that can be found, heard and talked of that is exciting to all of the Disney fans out there can be found right here!
There is more news coming out about the France pavilion’s new dining options over at EPCOT and if we do say so ourselves it’s tres bon!!! A big “Merci” to our friends at the Disney Food Blog for breaking the news!
Looks like the Bistro de Paris will re-open in December with a new name and look! And by mid-December France will have a new bakery along with an ice cream shop! Yummmm!
The Epcot restaurant Bistro de Paris will be transformed and have a new name Monsieur Paul. It will feature a less formal dining room, costumes for the servers, and a haute cuisine menu. The New Bakery being constructed by the exit area of the “Impressions de France” film will feature a bread oven and show bakery and will now include salads and sandwiches so that guests can have a full meal there. The bakery will also provide the baked goods for all three restaurants in France. The spot where the old bakery was is going to be transformed into the new Glacier Ice Cream Parlor! What a great place to have dessert after lunch at the bakery!
As more news breaks from around the world (or in this case around the World Showcase) keep checking in! Au Revoir!!!!
- Disney and Harrods Team Up for the Holidays (chipandco.com)
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Les Chefs de France (chipandco.com)
- Celebrating Christmas at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
- Frozen Draft Beer Now Served at the Japan Pavilion in Epcot (chipandco.com)
This week I decided to tackle some adorable cupcakes with the help of my 2 year old. We are always looking for fun activities that also aid in learning! Jr loved baking with mommy! The recipe can be found here! I think this recipe is a great on that can be used for a Halloween party!
First you will want to grab all of your supplies. I had everything pre-measured and pre-cut so my 2 year old didn’t get bored!
You will need:
- Cake Mix
- Vanilla Frosting
- Green food coloring
- Black decorators icing (we bought the one that is already in the tube)
- We used green melting chocolate for the ears (cut them into tear drops or leaf shapes)
- Green Laffy Taffy (I melted the taffy in the microwave for 8 seconds and stretched the taffy out, rolled it, and cut into small pieces for the antenna on top of the cupcakes.)