Tag Archives: Allstar Weekend
If you are the Grand Prize winner of Radio Disney’s “Prom” Sweepstakes, you could win a trip to Los Angeles, CA to attend the red carpet premiere of Prom, plus get an opportunity to meet Allstar Weekend!
Click here or the picture above to enter.
- Disney.com to Award a Date to Disney’s “Prom” Premiere to Winner of the Prom Ultimate Invite Contest (chipandco.com)
- Video Yearbook for Disney’s Prom (chipandco.com)
Back for its third rockin’ summer on Disney.com, U Rock is a successful user-generated content (UGC) promotion that celebrates the rock star in every kid. U Rock gives fans the opportunity to create their own music videos set to songs from popular Disney artists and post their original videos on the Disney.com U Rock site (Disney.com/URock). Fans will vote on the U Rock finalists and determine who will win amazing prizes such as meeting the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato.
This year’s U Rock songs and grand prizes include:
– JONAS L.A. “LA Baby (Where Dreams Are Made Of)” Winner will travel to LA for a tour of some of the local sites featured in JONAS L.A. and cap it off by meeting Kevin, Joe and Nick.*
– Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam “It’s On” Winner will see the stars of Camp Rock 2 live in concert.*
– Phineas and Ferb “Backyard Beach” Winner will come to Los Angeles to go behinds the scenes of Phineas and Ferb and meet the voices of Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Major Monogram.
– Allstar Weekend “Dance Forever” Winner will head to LA where they will be the star in a weekend of fun including a musical jam session with Allstar Weekend and a $1000 shopping spree from Disney Stores.
In addition to the grand prizes, other prizes will be awarded by Disney.com in categories including Awww…some! (Cutest video), Mega Pipes (Best singing), Sweet Groove Alll-Star (Best dancing), and Tricked Out (Best graphics).
To participate in U Rock kids download a :30 song clip from a Disney Music artist to create and upload their own music videos. The videos are posted in a gallery on the U Rock site for viewing. Finalist videos are chosen by Disney.com, and guests vote on the (4) Grand Prize winners for each one of the songs. Timing for the U Rock promotion is as follows:
– Upload & Watch Videos: now through August 23
– Vote: August 31 — September 12
– Winners Announced: September 16
Last week, Allstar Weekend, a band whose hit single “A Different Side of Me” recently hit number one on the Radio Disney Countdown, celebrated the release of their debut album at the Disneyland Resort. Fans had the opportunity not only to hear the band perform outside Studio Disney 365 at the Downtown Disney District, but also to meet the guys in the band and get their CDs autographed!
They stayed for hours and made sure they met every fan who came out to see them. Zach, Cameron, Nathan and Michael are four of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet and I really couldn’t tell who was more excited to be there – the fans or the the band!
Source & Photos Disney Park Blog