Tables in Wonderland goes up in price
Tables in Wonderland is Disney’s version of a paid discount card. You can use it at most Table Service Restaurants and is a good alternative to using the Disney Dining Plan. TIW membership includes Theme Park restaurants like The Crystal Palace and Pizzafari, Character Dining, and even upscale Resort restaurants like California Grill. Join this culinary club which boasts a buffet of benefits. It’s the ultimate food lover’s feast.
- 20% discount on all food and beverages, including alcohol, at over 100 participating Theme Park and Resort restaurants (discount is valid for a party of up to 10 Guests including the member)
- Complimentary Resort Valet and Theme Park parking for dining purposes
- Invitations to members-only special events, such as happy hours, dessert parties, dinners and many more!
- And more!
We have been members for years and when I read the price increase yesterday I was upset and debating if it is worth it to be honest.
Here are the details:
$125 for Florida Residents
$100 for Annual / Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!
To purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership, visit Guest Relations, located at all four Theme Parks and Downtown Disney. You must be 21 years old or older to purchase. Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!
This is a $25 increase from previous years. At what point does this become a waste of money? Many people have asked me if this is even worth it at all considering when you use it you get a 20% discount but you still have 18% gratuity on your check so basically you are only saving 2% off your meals. So that is up to you to decide if it is worth it for you and your family. Even if you do the Disney Dining Plan you will still have to pay the 18% tip out-of-pocket.
Chip’s Tips – Our $400 Disney Gift Card Giveaway would help pay for those tips
So I need to sit down and do the math and see if it is still worth it for us or not. Let us know in the comment box below if you will continue to use TIW or just pay out-of-pocket for everything.
- Using a Disney Visa Rewards Card to save for your next Disney Vacation (chipandco.com)
- When Less is More for Your Little Ones at Disney World (chipandco.com)