Our very own Chip of Chip and Company is at Disneyland Resort getting ready for this weekend’s D23 Expo 2017. While visiting the Disneyland Park this morning he stopped in at the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe on Main Street USA, and discovered sweet treats galore!! Check out all the deliciousness…
The Jolly Holiday Bakery and Cafe is a Quick Service dining experience, with a Mary Poppins theme. In the morning you can enjoy fresh baked goods with coffee and tea on their beautiful garden patio. After 10:30 a.m. the bakery serves cafe-style lunch options.
Treats pictured above:
- Blueberry Cheesecake- $5.39
- Pineapple Upside-Down Bundt Cake- $5.19
- Matterhorn Macaroon- $2.99
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pie- $3.59
- Raspberry Rose Mickey Macaron- $5.49
- Flourless Chocolate Cake- $5.39
- Chocolate Mousse Brownie- $3.29
With so many tasty looking treats to choose from, I don’t know if I’d be able to pick just one!! Which sweet snack would you choose?
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Spain Global Marketplace Returns to Food and Wine Festival - September 22, 2017
- Celebrate Halloween with Disneyland’s Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae - September 22, 2017
- Enjoy Epcot’s 35th Anniversary Celebration on October 1st - September 22, 2017