The Swan and Dolphin Resort at Walt Disney World is hosting its Fourth Annual Food & Wine Classic. From October 18th to October 19th enjoy 8 educational seminars with topics including wine, cocktails and beer. All seminars begin at 4:30 pm and lasts for about an hour.
Swan and Dolphin will have great packages for overnight guests, and tickets are available for purchase for individual events and seminars.
PACKAGE ONE: ONE NIGHT ROOM & EVENT
Includes 1-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Package one starts at $300 for the Dolphin and $320 for the Swan, per night plus taxes and mandatory resort service fees.
PACKAGE TWO: TWO NIGHTS ROOM & EVENT
Includes 2-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes for each night at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Package two rates start at $586 for the Dolphin and $625 for the Swan, per night plus taxes and mandatory resort service fees.
Expand your knowledge of wine, beer, spirits and sake. Learn how to choose the right beverage and how to pair it perfectly with your meal. Each seminar is about one hour and is $45 per person.
There will be live entertainment on both nights…so eat, drink, mingle, learn, and cap off your evening watching the fireworks under the stars at our world famous resort!
Are you going?
- The Best “Free” Extras At Disney World (chipandco.com)
- Registration Opens for Ultimate Night Out at Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Tracey D (see all)
- Swan and Dolphin hosts 4th Annual Food & Wine Classic - March 22, 2013
- Fantasmic VIP Dining Package Now Available! - March 20, 2013
- Disney Cruise Line Says Bon Voyage to Texas but launches with New Low Rates - March 19, 2013