If you’re looking for a character meal with maximum food and fun for minimum price let me suggest the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian.
My daughter and I ate there in February 2012 for the first time and really enjoyed the food as well as the opportunity to meet Mary Poppins, Pooh, Tigger, Alice & the Mad Hatter. Yep, that’s FIVE characters!
The photo is not included in the price of your meal. They bring it around while you’re eating to buy if you want.
Your host then calls your name and takes you into the dining room to be seated. The wait-staff then come and take your drink order and you’re dismissed to the buffet which is AWESOME!
This breakfast was not as crowded as many of the other character breakfasts I’ve been to, so we saw all of the characters twice AND they didn’t rush to get on to the next table. And it was so fun meeting the characters. Especially the Mad Hatter who you RARELY see in the parks.
We really had a great time and would recommend it to anybody wanting maximum time with characters and one really delicious breakfast!
Oh, one last weird thing. If you bring a stroller they take it when you go inside and put it on the OUTSIDE deck behind the Grand Floridian. So don’t be shocked when your stroller is gone. Just ask the person at the front desk to point you in the right direction or look for the signs.
- Table Service in the Parks vs the Resorts – Which is Better? Part 1 (chipandco.com)
- Is Disney World Character Dining Worth it or is it Overpriced? (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by DisneyDiva (see all)
- Don’t forget to pack your Medicine for Walt Disney World… - January 21, 2013
- You might be a Disney Addict if - September 12, 2012
- Bluray Review – The Aristocats is loaded with special features - September 4, 2012