There is still time to take advantage of the appealing “Fall into the Magic” rates that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in Central Florida, as the special hotel room rates are available through October 9, 2017. This provides a great way to experience the International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot, the Eat to the Beat Concert Series at Epcot, and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park. It also is a wonderful time to see the impressive all-new Pandora – The World of Avatar, which opened in May at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and to experience the significantly expanded Disney Springs.
Coming through Hurricane Irma, the seven hotels simply had some very minor foliage debris clean-up which was quickly completed to ensure guests’ safety. The hotels are all fully operational and have been busy hosting guests, including those who had fled the storm from South Florida, according to Ed Gilbert, Director of Marketing for the organization. The Walt Disney World Resort’s four theme parks reopened on Tuesday, September 12, and also are fully operational during their normal business hours.
In addition to the exceptional special events, the special hotel rates provide the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort as Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; Frozen Ever After at Epcot; the nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; and Happily Ever After, the largest projection and fireworks show in Magic Kingdom history.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2017 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping, and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, T-REX, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, American Threads, and Sephora.
The Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels’ “Fall into the Magic” room rates for stays through October 9, 2017 are:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – weekday rates from $65 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $99 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $75 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $72 per room, per night.
For additional information, visit disneyspringshotels.com/fall-into-the-magic/ The special rates are available for stays through October 9, 2017, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space, and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Visit DisneySpringsHotels.com to learn more about each hotel.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Win a Walt Disney World Vacation from Joffrey’s! - February 19, 2018
- Hollywood Studios Changes Operating Hours, Adds Extra Magic Hours in July for Toy Story Land - February 19, 2018
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Kicks Off Next Month With Magic for All! - February 18, 2018