Starbuck’s at Disney Springs is offering some ghoulishly good Halloween tricks and treats this month. Stop by Starbuck’s in the Marketplace area of Disney Springs to enjoy these spooky speciality drinks.
- Frankenfrap (pictured above) features Green Tea with Peppermint, Java Chips and White Mocha topped off with a Mocha drizzle.
- Wolfman Frappuccino adds Java Chips with an Expresso Shot and finished off with Strawberry Drizzle.
- Mummy Frappuccino features vanilla bean with a Mummy Cake Pop.
- Invisible Man Refresher offers Cool Lime with Lemonade and Floating Blueberries.
- Swamp Thing Tea is Green Tea Lemonade with Matcha Powder and Raspberry Syrup
Which spooky drink sounds good to you? Let us know in the comment box below.
Ready to start planning your next Disney vacation? Click here for a FREE, no obligation quote or fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Natalie Connell (see all)
- Permits Filed for TRON Lightcycle Filed Today Show the Location and Massive Size of New Attraction - November 20, 2017
- Watch Magic Kingdom’s Amazing Transformation for the Holidays - November 18, 2017
- Times Running Out to Gobble Up Sprinkles’ Thanksgiving Cupcake Sampler - November 18, 2017