In June, the first of six planned Starbucks locations is scheduled to open at Disney California Adventure park. And more locations are planned at Disneyland park and Walt Disney World Resort (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom).
The Starbucks locations inside the parks will be designed to fit the theme of their surroundings. At Disney California Adventure park, Starbucks will be located in the Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Café on Buena Vista Street, a place that transports guests to 1920s Los Angeles, when Walt Disney arrived in California and a cup of coffee was the perfect way to jump start a busy day. The store’s location plays off the Spanish/Mexican architecture of the period, and baristas will wear 1920s-inspired attire.
The café will serve Starbucks items, including coffee and espresso beverages, Frappuccino® blended beverages, and signature breakfast sandwiches and pastries. Guests also will have their choice of Disney favorites, including signature sandwiches and other items, as well as delicious desserts and sweet treats.
I guess my old list of places to Get Your Coffee Fix will need updating.
- Citrus Swirl Makes a Comeback at Walt Disney World Resort! (chipandco.com)
- Get your coffee fix at Disney World (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Take a break from Disneyland and drop by The Outlets at Orange - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Television and Freeform signs cast for ‘Marvel’s New Warriors’ Comedy - July 10, 2017
- Special 4th of July Fireworks in Epcot & the Magic Kingdom - July 5, 2017