I’ve got updates to share with you today about some big changes coming to Main Street, U.S.A., Disneyland park. First, Starbucks will be making its much-anticipated debut inside Market House this fall. To make room for this exciting addition, Market House will close next month to begin an expansion into the adjacent space currently occupied by Disneyana.
Disney art and collectible fans will soon be able to find all their favorite treasures in one location, as Disneyana will move to a new home inside the Bank of Main Street building, the current location of the Disney Gallery. The new, combined location will continue to present a rotating Gallery Exhibit, featuring Walt Disney Imagineering concept art and pieces from local artists. (In fact, we will have information soon about the newest exhibit, featuring art inspired by Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room,celebrating its 50th anniversary this summer.
Market House will reopen this fall, still themed as a turn-of-the-century general store, serving Starbucks products and a selection of specialty Disney pastries.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Secrets of Disneyland’s Main Street, USA (chipandco.com)
- Dapper Dans Perform Boy Band Hits at Disney Parks for ‘Limited Time Magic’ (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Sunshine (see all)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Merchandise in Disney Parks - July 21, 2014
- Change4Life and Disney Collaborate to Get Kids Moving in the UK - July 20, 2014
- Experience these Summer Nighttime events in Epcot - July 20, 2014