I’ve got updates to share with you today about some big changes coming to Main Street, U.S.A., Disneyland park. First, Starbucks will be making its much-anticipated debut inside Market House this fall. To make room for this exciting addition, Market House will close next month to begin an expansion into the adjacent space currently occupied by Disneyana.
Disney art and collectible fans will soon be able to find all their favorite treasures in one location, as Disneyana will move to a new home inside the Bank of Main Street building, the current location of the Disney Gallery. The new, combined location will continue to present a rotating Gallery Exhibit, featuring Walt Disney Imagineering concept art and pieces from local artists. (In fact, we will have information soon about the newest exhibit, featuring art inspired by Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room,celebrating its 50th anniversary this summer.
Market House will reopen this fall, still themed as a turn-of-the-century general store, serving Starbucks products and a selection of specialty Disney pastries.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Secrets of Disneyland’s Main Street, USA (chipandco.com)
- Dapper Dans Perform Boy Band Hits at Disney Parks for ‘Limited Time Magic’ (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- 2 Deals that will make your Holiday Vacation a little more affordable - October 25, 2014
- The Sorcerer’s Hat Will No Longer be at Hollywood Studios - October 24, 2014
- The ‘Frozen’ Fun will Continue at Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post at Hollywood Studios - October 22, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!