Star Wars Weekends, the Force-filled, fun-fest that takes place annually at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, returns to the Walt Disney World Resort galaxy every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 17-June 9, 2013.
A celebration of all-things-Star Wars, the special event is included in regular park admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Among the features: a special Star Wars-themed parade, appearances by Star Wars celebrities, special additions to Jedi Training Academy, a Star Wars-themed talk show, behind-the-scenes presentations, limited-edition merchandise, a nightly celebration and more. The centerpiece of the celebration is Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, the immersive 3-D attraction that speeds guests through worlds featured in the Star Wars saga.
Also showcased at the event: the largest collection of official Star Wars characters gathered at any theme park in the world, roaming the areas and posing for meet-and-greet opportunities in front of themed scenery.
- Disney to Exapand Star Wars Mythos with Standalone Films (chipandco.com)
- Star Wars Weekends 2013 Dates Announced (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Marvel Television and Freeform signs cast for ‘Marvel’s New Warriors’ Comedy - July 10, 2017
- Special 4th of July Fireworks in Epcot & the Magic Kingdom - July 5, 2017
- New MuppetVision 3D sign coming to Hollywood Studios - June 29, 2017