Star Wars: The Old Republic begins phase two of its beta testing for those who have pre-ordered the game this Friday. This is a long-time coming for the PC MMORPG originally announced in October of 2008. According to gaming sites EA/BioWare is seeing how the beta will shake out before setting a firm release date.
“It is definitely tied to the beta test feedback that’s ongoing and so far, so good. We feel good about the date that we’re heading towards but you’re right, you could have a Crazy Ivan show up in the September/October beta test and be like, ‘wow, I’ve got to fix that,'” says Frank Gibeau of Electronic Arts. “We’re totally focused on quality, so whatever the beta test tells us is what will be the determining variable on when we will hit.”
The large-scale beta testing was announced during their PAX panel last week. In the meantime if you’d like to get a jump start feel free to pre-order the game right here!
- Star Wars: The Old Republic – Still No Release Date… WTF?!! (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic – Eternity Vault Trailer and Walkthrough (video) (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Aljon (see all)
- NYCC 2013: Star Wars panels, events and sneak peek at “Rebels” - October 5, 2013
- Angry Birds Star Wars II launches September 19 - September 14, 2013
- D23 Expo 2013 – Sorcerer Radio and Chip and Company All-Star Disney Fan Meets - August 9, 2013