Your Sprint Phone is Now Your Child’s Access to the New Disney Junior App
Sprint is offering you another way to divert the age old question, “Are we there yet?” and give your children something to do whether you are on the way to Walt Disney World or in the waiting room at the dentist’s office. The good news is these new shows and games are accessible right from your Spring Android-powered smartphone, something you always have with you!
“Lately more and more moms and dads are finding fun mobile phone apps that their kids will enjoy, but rather than searching through an app store with thousands of apps, wondering which ones are best, we’ve simplified the process – they can simply click on the Disney Junior ID pack and get access to their kids’ favorite shows and games,” said Kevin McGinnis, vice president-Product, Sprint. “We are excited to offer this robust mobile experience and we’re thrilled to make this available to our customers.”
The Disney Junior ID pack includes the following widgets and content:
- Disney Junior Games: Keep kids entertained and engaged with games from DisneyJunior.com featuring Jake and the Never Land Pirates – including Izzy’s Pirate Puzzles and Jake’s Treasure Hunt.
- Disney Junior Facebook: Parents can get the latest tips, recipes and sneak peeks on what is happening on all of the Disney Junior Facebook pages.
- Disney Junior Videos: Your child can watch select episodes of their favorite Disney Junior shows on demand. Full episodes of Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Doc McStuffins are among those available using the Sprint TV app.
- Disney Junior Wallpaper: Customize your phone with wallpapers featuring your child’s favorite Disney Junior characters.
Disney Junior ID, is contest available to Sprint customers by easily downloading the Disney Junior ID pack icon, which provides kids ages 2 to 7 games, shows and many other fun tips to keep those kids entertained and moms and dads can have a few minutes of quite knowing their kids are doing something fun and safe. In addition to all the kids activities, parents will find themselves using the app to find recipes, get ideas and tips, and spend time with their kids!
- Disney will introduce “Sofia the First,” premiering in fall 2012 on Disney Channel and Disney Junior (chipandco.com)
- Coming Soon – Disney Junior Late Night Programming (chipandco.com)