Pixar Fest, the biggest Pixar celebration ever to come to Disney Parks, brings guests together to celebrate friendship and beyond from April 13 through Sept. 3, 2018, at the Disneyland Resort. Your taste buds will be taken to infinity and beyond with some creatively themed food and beverage and exclusive event merchandise. Make sure to partake in this special event with your own pals so that you can ensure that not a single delicious dish goes untasted!
Here is a sneak peek at the limited-time foods and beverages that are inspired by some of our favorite Pixar stories:
- Boot Beer Root Beer Float served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot—Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park (pictured above left)
- Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream)—Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park (pictured above right)
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter, and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle)—Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Churro—Tomorrowland, Disneyland park
- Fried-ricksen Bologna Sandwich—Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- Fredrickson TV Diner—Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- Up Merit Badge Éclair—Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland park
- Up-Tart: Nutella Pop Tart Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons—Capuccino Cart, Disneyland park
- Coco Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce)—Frontierland, Disneyland park
- Mike Wazowski Bread—Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure park
- Sully Premium Popcorn Bucket—All Disneyland Resort popcorn carts
- Mike Wazowski Sipper—Disney California Adventure park quick-service restaurants
You can also look forward to new, limited-time Pixar Fest merchandise. Items will include logo tees for adults and kids featuring some of your favorite Pixar pals Woody, Buzz, Mike, and Sulley. The event logo will also be proudly displayed on a special Pixar Fest leather tote from Loungefly and a limited release pin. I’m personally excited for the adorable tumbler featuring an illuminated claw reaching down toward an excited alien from “Toy Story.”
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog and D23
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Grand Floridian Resort Celebrates 30th Anniversary With Grand Gala Event - March 24, 2018
- PHOTOS: Pixar Pier Construction Progress - March 16, 2018
- ‘The Science Behind Pixar’ An Interactive Exhibit Is Opening In Chicago - March 16, 2018