The Avengers assemble once again to fight the foes no single hero could withstand alone as “Marvel’s Avengers: Secret Wars” (previously “Marvel’s Avengers: Ultron Revolution”) debuts a fourth season with a one-hour premiere on Saturday, June 17 (11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. EDT), on Disney XD, and on the Disney XD App and VOD (12:01 a.m. EDT). Disney XD will also present a series of six shorts featuring the newest Avengers – Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Wasp and Vision – in a flashback sequence that introduces their powers, beginning Friday, June 2, on Disney XD, the Disney XD App, Disney XD YouTube and VOD.
Picking up right after the events of season three “Ultron Revolution,” the fourth season finds Tony Stark trapped in another dimension. While the Avengers muster all of their knowledge and strength to try and find a way to bring him back, they are attacked by a new Cabal of villains who scatter the mighty heroes across space and time. With the help of the Black Panther’s new team, including Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Wasp and Vision, the Avengers must reunite in time to save the universe.
The multiplatform schedule is:
FRIDAY, JUNE 2 – WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7
• Six original shorts will debut daily on Disney XD linear, on-demand and digital platforms. All six shorts will be available on Friday, June 2, on the Disney XD App. In the animated shorts, we meet the newest Avengers in a flashback sequence to learn about their background, super powers and, ultimately, what makes them super heroes.
SATURDAY, JUNE 17
• One-hour premiere of “Marvel’s Avengers: Secret Wars” season four featuring back-to-back episodes on Disney XD (11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. EDT). The first two episodes will also be available on the Disney XD App and Disney XD VOD.
o “Avengers No More – Part 1” (11:30 a.m. EDT) – While trying to rescue Tony Stark from another dimension, the Avengers battle the Leader and his newly formed Cabal.
o “Avengers No More – Part 2” (12:00 p.m. EDT) – Black Panther assembles a new team of Avengers to stop the Leader and free the original Avengers.
The series stars: Mick Wingert (“Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy”) as Iron Man, Fred Tatasciore (“Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness”) as Hulk, Roger Craig Smith (“Wreck-It Ralph”) as Captain America, Travis Willingham (“Regular Show”) as Thor, Troy Baker (“Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man”) as Hawkeye, Laura Bailey (“The Super Hero Squad Show”) as Black Widow, Bumper Robinson (“The Game”) as Falcon, David Kaye (“Ben 10”) as Vision, James Matthis III (“Marvel’s Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H”) as Black Panther, Kathreen Khavari (“Big Little Lies”) as Ms. Marvel, Josh Keaton (“Ben 10”) as Ant-Man, Kari Wahlgren (“Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy”) as Wasp and Grey Griffin (“The Tom and Jerry Show”) as Captain Marvel.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Cher Lytle (see all)
- Disney Channel’s “Andy Mack” Gets Second Season - May 31, 2017
- Six Original Animated Shorts With Newest Avengers Starts Fourth Season - May 30, 2017
- The “Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” Press Conference - May 29, 2017