Can’t decide what to try at the 2017 Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure?
For just $45, Disneyland Annual Passholders can snag a Sip and Savor Pass which consists of a commemorative 2017 Festival of Holidays lanyard and 8 coupons, redeemable for food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol) at these select Festive Foods Marketplace locations:
- Chips, Breads & Holiday Spreads
- Joy to the Sauce
- Spicy Celebrations
- Brews & Bites
- Holiday Duets
- Classic Crocks & Casseroles
- Blissfully Braised
- A Twist on Tradition
- Winter Sliderland
- Grandma’s Recipes
- Festive Holiday Extras
Passholders will also receive a special AP button when they redeem a Sip and Savor coupon at a marketplace (one button per coupon), while supplies last. There are 11 designs available – each unique to the marketplace you will find it at.
The Sip and Savor Pass is available for sale at the AP Corner at Sonoma Terrace. No additional discounts apply on this item.
Important things to know from Disney:
- Sip and Savor Pass expires on January 7, 2018. Valid Annual Pass and photo ID must be shown for purchase of the Sip and Savor Pass.
- Sip and Savor Pass coupon redemptions available only at participating 2017 Festival of Holidays Festive Foods Marketplace locations. Coupons must be attached to the Pass at time of redemption and are void if previously detached. Separate theme park admission is required; please check Annual Pass for blockout dates.
- Sip and Savor Pass coupon redemptions are not valid on products containing alcohol. Limit one item per coupon. Coupon must be surrendered at the time of use. No photocopies or reproductions will be accepted.
- Pass and coupons are nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. No change given. Pass and coupons are void if transferred or sold.
- Sip and Savor Pass, food and beverage offerings, participating marketplace locations, and AP buttons are all subject to availability, restrictions and change without notice.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- The Sticky Toffee Pudding at Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays is Fantastic - December 11, 2017
- The Coach Store is Now Open at Disney Springs - December 11, 2017
- Epcot is Hosting Several Merchandise Events Through the End of the Month - December 11, 2017