Can you believe Thanksgiving is a week away? That means my favorite time of the holiday season is right around the corner: SHOPPING! Now is the time to start thinking of your Black Friday Shopping plan. For the second year in a row, Disney Springs will be hosting their Black Friday event on Friday, November 24 with great finds and discounts throughout the Disney Springs complex.
Here are some of the highlights:
Special Product Releases at Disney retail locations, available while supplies last:
- Cast Costume Collection: A limited-release collection created by the Disney Parks Costuming team, this special assortment of bags transforms fabric from authentic cast costumes from The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Attraction, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Restaurant, Haunted Mansion Attraction, and the The Great Movie Ride Attraction into collectible items that can be used and enjoyed in a new form. Totes, cosmetic cases, and zip cases are the perfect gifts for those who want to own a piece of Disney Parks Magic! (Products will be available at Cherry Tree Lane at Marketplace Co-Op according to the following release schedule: 11/24/17 – The Great Movie Ride Attraction and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Attraction; 11/25/17 – Haunted Mansion Attraction; 11/26/17 – Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Restaurant. Purchase limits apply.)
New MagicBands: Fittingly for a Black Friday weekend, we will debut the much-anticipated solid black MagicBand, with a “first release” at Disney Springs before expanding to additional merchandise locations at Walt Disney World the following Monday. In addition, a limited-release Disney Springs Holiday MagicBand will be available while supplies last, enabling guests to unlock the magic of their Disney vacation with a festive new design. Both items will be released at World of Disney store on 11/24/17.
- Making its grand debut, the Woodland Winter Holiday Dress will be available for purchase at The Dress Shop at Cherry Tree Lane located inside Marketplace Co-Op, starting at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, 11/24/17. If you love holiday patterns, the Winter Wonderland design from Dooney & Bourke will also debut on select bag styles – same place, same time, same date.
- Purchase the PANDORA Jewelry Mickey & Minnie Holiday Gift Set at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories, the new Disney-inspired jewelry shop in Town Center, starting on Saturday, 11/25/17.
- Love dogs? And purses? Dooney & Bourke will release a new “Disney Dogs” pattern on Sunday, 11/26/17, also at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.
- Limited Edition Pins at Disney’s Pin Traders:
- Walt Disney World Resort Limited Edition Pin; Annual Passholder Pin and Ornament Set (11/24/17)
- Christmas Stitch Limited Edition Pin (11/25/17)
- Christmas Chip ‘n’ Dale Limited Edition Pin (11/26/17)
- “Weekend Only” offers at World of Disney store:
- Select Kids T-Shirts: $15 each when you purchase two
- Select Disney Mugs: $15 each when you purchase two
- Classic Princess Dolls: $15 each when you purchase two
(Unless otherwise noted, all offers are valid November 24, 2017 – November 26, 2017, while supplies last.)
Offers from World-Class Brands and Niche Boutiques:
- Alex and Ani – 20% off total purchase, plus debut of limited-edition snowflake bangle (offer valid Nov. 22 – Nov. 27, 2017)
- Art of Shaving – 40% off all shaving and skin care kits (offer valid Nov. 24, 2017)
- Chapel Hats – Buy one hat, get one 50% off (exclusions apply; offer valid Nov. 23 – Nov. 25, 2017)
- Edward Beiner – Buy one pair of glasses, get a second pair at 30% off
- Enjoy Your Face – Stop by this kiosk between 8:00 a.m. and noon and receive $2 off one face painting. Weather permitting, at Disney Springs location only. Offer valid Nov. 24, 2017.
- havaianas – Free beach towel with purchase of $40 or more
- Johnston & Murphy – multiple promotions including 40% off select men’s sweaters; buy one, get one free on select men’s scarves; $100 off leather briefcases and backpacks and more (see store for full details)
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 – $20 off purchases of $65 or more (exclusions apply, see store for full details)
- LACOSTE – Save 40% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil – All seats, except Golden Circle, are $39 each when tickets are purchased at the Box Office on Friday, Nov. 24, 2017 between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. (Up to 6 tickets per guest at the Black Friday rate, valid for shows Nov. 24, 2017 through Dec. 16, 2017.)
- The LEGO Store – Get a complimentary nutcracker LEGO set with any purchase of $99 or ore, plus special doorbuster items
- Levi’s – 40% off entire purchase (see store for full details)
- Lilly Pulitzer – exclusive “Colorful Weekend” gift with purchase with $75 and $150 spends
- Origins – Pick up the Origins Super Stars set for $70 ($170 value) or the Origins Superstar Minis (a collection of best-selling products) for $25 ($90 value). (Origins Superstar Minis offer only valid Nov. 23-24, 2017).
- PANDORA Jewelry – 20% off gift sets (Nov. 24, 2017 only); buy two full-priced items, get one free (see store for full details)
- Pele Soccer – Save 50% off select jerseys and apparel
- SHORE – Save 20-50% off select items and enjoy other in-store promotions (see store for full details)
- Sperry – Doorbusters starting at $24.99 on Nov. 24, 2017, plus 30% to 50% off select styles all weekend
- Sugarboo & Co. – Doorbusters from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., plus 25% to 40% off select items in store (exclusions apply)
- Superdry – 30% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- UGG – Save 30% off select women’s, men’s and kid’s styles
- UNIQLO – in-store games and sweepstakes opportunities, including the chance to win a trip to Tokyo
- UNOde50 – Save 30% off all styles of men’s and women’s handcrafted jewelry (offer valid Nov. 24 to Nov. 27, 2017)
- Vera Bradley – Save 50% off select patterns and styles and 30% off top gifts for the season! Plus, Grand Totes are only $44 (MSRP $88) (Exclusions and limitations may apply. See a store associate for details.)
- Plus Many More!
(Unless otherwise noted, all offers are valid Nov. 24 – Nov. 26, 2017, while supplies last.)
Disney Springs will open two hours early, at 8:00 a.m., on Friday, November 24, 2017 with regular operating hours the remainder of the weekend. Be sure to keep an eye out for special food and beverage deals and make time to enjoy festive holiday offerings including the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail with plenty of photo ops, Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt which will help keep the kids entertained while you shop and Santa’s Chalet, which should give you some clues into everyone’s holidays wish lists!
So much magic and so little time! Plan accordingly and happy shopping!
It’s not too late to start planning your visit to Walt Disney World for this holiday season! There are still some great discounts available! CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Check Out the Newest ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Featurette Here - December 10, 2017
- Disney Legal Celebrates ‘Ohana by Assisting with 17 Adoptions - December 10, 2017
- Take A Look Into The Grand Californian’s Reimagined Club Level Lounge: The Veranda - December 9, 2017