A few weeks ago Disney announced that to celebrate Pixar Fest and the return of the Paint the Night Parade, they would be creating 3 exclusive dining opportunities that would allow guests to enjoy a tasty meal at one of California Adventure’s amazing eateries coupled with special viewing for this magical nighttime parade offering. We here at Chip and Co. are pleased to report that Advanced Reservations are now open for booking as of today (March 13th). Here’s a rundown of the 3 different packages on offer.
1. Wine Country Trattoria – Be transported to the heart of the Napa Valley with a three-course culinary experience with flavors of California and the Mediterranean. Dishes include Italian Insalata with pepperocinis, Kalamata olives, Roma tomatoes, cucumbers, shaved Parmesan and a red wine vinaigrette or the Chef’s Soup Selection – Italian Wedding Soup. The main course impresses with selections like Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with seasonal vegetables, arugula, tomatoes, garlic, chili flakes, Tuscan Salad, Linguine alle Vongole or Fettuccine Shrimp Alfredo. The meal ends on a high note with either Trattoria Tiramisù or Chocolate Panna Cotta! Guests making a booking under the Paint the Night Dining Package will also be given a voucher at the time of dining that entitles you to access to a preferred parade viewing location. Prices for lunch are $38 for adults and $21 for children (ages 3-9) and dinner is $49 per adults and $25 per children.
2. Carthay Circle – Guests can dine in style with a four-course meal in settings that commemorate Hollywood’s Golden Age. The first course includes dishes like Crab Custard with chilled asparagus, the second course offers a savory Roasted Parsnip Soup accented with Winter Pears, Dried Cranberries and Rosemary Ham. For the main course options include Sustainable Fish of the Day with Spanish chorizo, Bay shrimp and red bell pepper romesco, or Stone Creek Prime New York Steak with winter root whipped potatoes and Cabernet Essence. And to top it all off at dessert you can enjoy the sweet Painter’s Palette! Similar to Carthay Circle guests will also receive vouchers allowing access to a preferred viewing area. Prices for dinner start at $99 per adult and $45 for children 3-9.
3. Sonoma Terrace “Paint the Night” Parade Reception – This experience is different from the other two in that guests can dine on light bites while watching the parade directly from Sanoma Terrace. During the even you can help yourself to charcuterie and desserts along with wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks. You’ll even get a box of tasty truffles as a parting gift! The cost to attend this special event is $79 per person including tax and gratuity.
All of the packages can be booked online at disneyland.com or by calling 714.781.DINE.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Frontera Cocina To Offer Agave Master Class on April 11th - March 24, 2018
- Say Hello to Spring With These Delightful Cupcakes at Sprinkles in Disney Springs - March 24, 2018
- New Charms and a PANDORA Boutique Heading to Disneyland Paris - March 24, 2018