Now even your students who aren’t part of a group can take part in Disney Youth Education Series with Individual Enrollment. On select dates at Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort, Individual Enrollment allows individuals, homeschoolers, virtual students and community groups to participate in this magical learning experience.
Transport your students into a world of education, Disney-style, within the magical setting of the Disney Parks that showcases how valuable principles learned in the classroom make exciting things happen every day at our Disney attractions. Taught by specially trained Disney facilitators, Disney Youth Education Series programs are offered in four disciplines—Leadership & Careers, Arts & Humanities, Physical Sciences and Natural Sciences. The hands-on courses increase learning desire, encourage students to reach their potential and demonstrate the importance of teamwork, all in a unique setting that combines the classroom with the real world.
After the program, students are encouraged to continue the fun at the Theme Parks where they are free to explore attractions and continue learning as they see how the knowledge they’ve gained is applied throughout the Disney Parks.
Through this memorable experience, students walk away wide-eyed and ready to embrace a world of limitless possibilities!
Though the programs are meant to give individuals and small groups (fewer than 10 at Walt Disney World Resort and fewer than 15 at Disneyland Resort) the chance to participate in Disney Youth Education Series, a minimum number of participants must be reached for each program to be activated. The purchase of a ticket does not ensure program activation. You will be contacted if the minimum is not reached for your selected program. All children 12 and under must have a responsible adult on the program with them. Children 13 and older who will not have a parent or responsible adult with them MUST have a parent/guardian accompany them to the start of the program and sign a waiver in case of emergency and the parent/guardian must be present in the same park as the program their child is participating in case of an emergency.
The Disney Difference
- Many Disney Youth Education Series programs are accredited by Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
- A once-in-a-lifetime educational opportunity in the most magical place in the world
- Gain real-world knowledge inside Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort with specialized experiences at the Theme Parks
- Ticket packages allow your students to spend more time inside the Parks to explore, having fun and applying their newfound knowledge
- Disney excitement around every corner
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Handmade Disney Coasters - August 29, 2015
- Keeping your cell phone battery charged at the Disney Parks - August 28, 2015
- Disney adds PhotoPass to the My Disney Experience Mobile App - August 28, 2015