The Tomorowland Transit Authority is found in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. As you travel over Tomorrowland, you will see views of Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. It’s so fun to see other visitors from a “bird’s eye view” of Tomorrowland!
- The line for this attraction is practically nonexistent. You do need to board a moving conveyor belt to reach the loading platform. It is kind of steep, so be careful.
- There is no height requirement for this ride, and it moves very slowly.
- While riding along, you’ll have exceptional views of Tomorrowland! Try to get some great pictures from a different angle.
- You’ll enjoy “behind the scenes” views of Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, as well as Mickey’s Star Traders.
- This is a great way to relax, and possibly plan your next attraction to visit. You can scope out the lines for the Astro Orbiter, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, and a few more while riding the TTA.
The Tomorrowland Transit Authority is a fun attraction at night, too. The lights of Tomorrowland are beautiful from the TTA! Everyone in your family will enjoy this attraction!
Quick Tip: This ride almost never has a wait since it moves non stop. So you can sit down and relax rather quickly. If you are lucky you might even get to ride thru Space Mountain with the lights on.
Ovearll, we give this ride an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!