The Country Bear Jamboree fits perfectly into Frontierland! It’s an air conditioned stage show, featuring animatronic bears who put on a 16 minute show of good ol’ fashioned country music! This is located in Frontierland, between the Frontierland Shootin’ Gallery and Pecos Bill’s Cafe. Although this isn’t one of the most thrilling attractions at the Magic Kingdom, it provides air conditioning and a place to sit down and rest from the heat.
- This show is appropriate for any age and height. Everyone in your travel party will enjoy the Country Bear Jamboree.
- It’s usually a 10 minute wait between shows. The shows last approximately 16 minutes.
- Sometimes the bears roam Frontierland or take a ride on the Liberty Belle Riverboat. Be on the look out for them to score some fun pictures!
- There is nothing scary about the show. But the darkened theater might cause concern for young children.
Quick Tip: The Country Bear Jamboree is one of the last attractions at Walt Disney World to be developed by Walt Disney himself. It’s a great place to wait out a FastPass for Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
Overall, we give this attraction a “B”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Marvel Releases Movie Schedule for the next 5 years! - October 9, 2015
- Disney Finds – Handmade Clay Disney Earrings - October 9, 2015
- Disney/Pixar Release Schedule for next 4 years - October 8, 2015