The Country Bear Jamboree fits perfectly into Frontierland! It’s an air conditioned stage show, featuring animatronic bears who put on a 16 minute show of good ol’ fashioned country music! This is located in Frontierland, between the Frontierland Shootin’ Gallery and Pecos Bill’s Cafe. Although this isn’t one of the most thrilling attractions at the Magic Kingdom, it provides air conditioning and a place to sit down and rest from the heat.
- This show is appropriate for any age and height. Everyone in your travel party will enjoy the Country Bear Jamboree.
- It’s usually a 10 minute wait between shows. The shows last approximately 16 minutes.
- Sometimes the bears roam Frontierland or take a ride on the Liberty Belle Riverboat. Be on the look out for them to score some fun pictures!
- There is nothing scary about the show. But the darkened theater might cause concern for young children.
Quick Tip: The Country Bear Jamboree is one of the last attractions at Walt Disney World to be developed by Walt Disney himself. It’s a great place to wait out a FastPass for Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
Overall, we give this attraction a “B”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Will Sparkle for Disneyland’s Diamond Celebration - January 31, 2015
- What’s new at Disney World in 2015 - January 31, 2015
- Chip and Co Tee Shirt Store - January 30, 2015