Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel is in the middle of Fantasyland. It’s whimsical, sweet music attracts even the most grown up of visitors! As soon as you pass through Cinderella’s Castle, you will come upon Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel. With 90 brightly colored horses, this attraction was built in 1917! While taking a spin on the carousel, look up-you’ll see paintings depicting Cinderella’s story.
- The ride takes about two minutes, and the line moves fairly quickly.
- This is a fun ride when you need to enjoy the shade, and is especially great for little ones.
- If you sit on the outside ring of horses, you’ll have better opportunities for pictures.
- Right in front of the carousel, facing the castle, is an opportunity to pull the sword from the stone. Give it a try!
- This ride is gentle, and is excellent for the whole family.
Quick Tip: Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel is so fun at night! You have the 2300 lights on the carousel, as well as the castle when it is lit. Gorgeous!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!