Prince Charming Regal Carousel
Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel is in the middle of Fantasyland. It’s whimsical, sweet music attracts even the most grown up of visitors! As soon as you pass through Cinderella’s Castle, you will come upon Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel. With 90 brightly colored horses, this attraction was built in 1917! While taking a spin on the carousel, look up-you’ll see paintings depicting Cinderella’s story.
- The ride takes about two minutes, and the line moves fairly quickly.
- This is a fun ride when you need to enjoy the shade, and is especially great for little ones.
- If you sit on the outside ring of horses, you’ll have better opportunities for pictures.
- Right in front of the carousel, facing the castle, is an opportunity to pull the sword from the stone. Give it a try!
- This ride is gentle, and is excellent for the whole family.
Quick Tip: Prince Charming’s Regal Carousel is so fun at night! You have the 2300 lights on the carousel, as well as the castle when it is lit. Gorgeous!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Dates and menus announced for 2016 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - February 5, 2016
- New Zootopia Monorail Wrap shows up at Walt Disney World - February 4, 2016
- New Acts Bring Fresh Energy to Cirque du Soliel’s ‘La Nouba’ - February 1, 2016