The Liberty Belle Riverboat is found in Liberty Square. It takes a 20 minute scenic ride along the Rivers of America. You’ll enjoy unique views of the Magic Kingdom-the Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain, and Tom Sawyer’s Island can all be viewed from the riverboat. For a relaxing, low wait time attraction, hop aboard the Liberty Belle and enjoy the view!
- The ride lasts about 20 minutes. It’s a good way to pass some time while waiting for a FastPass for Big Thunder Mountain, Splahs Mountain, or Haunted Mansion.
- There are four decks that you can choose from. Take a seat on the top deck for awesome views, and some unique photograph opportunities. The Haunted Mansion makes a great background for a photo from the top deck.
- There is no height requirement for this attraction, and the wait is never long.
If you need a rest from the crowds, or an attraction to enjoy with a younger child while the others are enjoying a “mountain”, then the Liberty Belle Riverboat is for you! Not only do you get a relaxing 20 minutes, but you also might learn something. You’ll see historic settlements, forts, and Native American villages.
Quick Tip: While the boat holds a lot of guests, there isn’t a lot of seating. Many areas are standing areas only. Keep that in mind if traveling with young children or adults who need extra assistance.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Mad T Party set to close November 30th - November 19, 2014
- First look at Disney’s Live Action Cinderella! - November 19, 2014
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy comes out on Digital HD Today! - November 18, 2014