The Hall of Presidents is located in Liberty Square. It’s fitting that Disney has an attraction like this, as Disney is practically an American icon in and of itself! It’s modeled after the Independence Hall in Philadelphia. You enter a 700 seat theater and from there the show starts. Famous scenes from American history, and the narration by the animatronic presidents make this attraction great for the whole family.
- The auditorium is air conditioned, making it an easy stop to rest from the heat. Save this attraction for later in the day, when it’s hot!
- The show lasts about 20-25 minutes. Shows start every half hour.
- If you are waiting for a FastPass time to come up, this is a good place to enjoy an attraction while waiting for that.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
Quick Tip: If you are looking for a great spot to view a parade, you can find it outside the Hall of Presidents. Then, when the parade is over, head straight to Big Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain for little to no wait.
Overall, we give this attraction a “B+”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Mad T Party set to close November 30th - November 19, 2014
- First look at Disney’s Live Action Cinderella! - November 19, 2014
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy comes out on Digital HD Today! - November 18, 2014