Hall of Presidents
The Hall of Presidents is located in Liberty Square. It’s fitting that Disney has an attraction like this, as Disney is practically an American icon in and of itself! It’s modeled after the Independence Hall in Philadelphia. You enter a 700 seat theater and from there the show starts. Famous scenes from American history, and the narration by the animatronic presidents make this attraction great for the whole family.
- The auditorium is air conditioned, making it an easy stop to rest from the heat. Save this attraction for later in the day, when it’s hot!
- The show lasts about 20-25 minutes. Shows start every half hour.
- If you are waiting for a FastPass time to come up, this is a good place to enjoy an attraction while waiting for that.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
Quick Tip: If you are looking for a great spot to view a parade, you can find it outside the Hall of Presidents. Then, when the parade is over, head straight to Big Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain for little to no wait.
Overall, we give this attraction a “B+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney partners with Jamberry to offer new Disney Designs - February 9, 2016
- Peyton Manning visited Disneyland to celebrate his Super Bowl win - February 8, 2016
- Google Street View is coming to the Magic Kingdom - February 8, 2016