Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream is located on Mickey Avenue at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Although, one of the most inspiring and educating attractions in any of the Disney Parks, One Man’s Dream is often overlooked and can seem almost tucked away. There is no way to leave here without feeling the magic and genius that followed Walt through his life and when you step back out into the Florida sun after you exit the film you will be filled with a brand new sense of awe and wonder of this amazing theme park and it’s rich history.
- This is a two-part attraction. One area being the Walt Disney Museum, featuring artifacts, images, and film clips from Walt’s own life and the other a 15 minutes film narrated by the fabulous Julie Andrews.
- One Man’s Dream is an fun, educational way to learn about Walt Disney and his inspiration. If you have a young artist in your family, he or she might enjoy the artifacts and drawing found in this walk thru museum.
- There are over 400 artifacts found here. Lithographs, story boards, photos, models, etc. will show you the magical mind of Walt Disney.
- There is no height requirement, and it is a walking tour.
Homeschooling families, history buffs, and ultimate Disney fans will find One Man’s Dream fascinating! While waiting for a FastPass for Toy Story Mania, or if you need a break from the heat, this attraction is one you should visit.
Quick Tip: If you’re short on time, visit this attraction in two parts. Walk through the gallery first, and then come back and enjoy the film at the end.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- What’s new at Disney World in 2015 - January 31, 2015
- Chip and Co Tee Shirt Store - January 30, 2015
- Disney Finds – Disney Cruise Line Alex and Ani Bracelet - January 29, 2015