Toy Story Mania is located at Pixar Place in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This interactive, one of a kind attraction is truly one of the most popular in all of Walt Disney World Resort. This ride, created simultaneously for Disney World and Disneyland, is a one of a kind attraction utilizing technology from throughout the parks. Think of the ride vehicle as being similar to those in Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, but you will be wearing 3D glasses similar to those in Mickey’s Philharmagic and Star Tours. The theme here is Midway Carnival Games and you will find yourself participating in 5 different games as you head through.
- Try to get to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at park opening to secure a Fastpass for Toy Story Mania. This would be a great time to ride stand by as well, as wait times will only increase during the day. Average wait times can be well over 90 minutes.
- The theming of the queue is one of the best on property. As soon as you enter, you’ll know you’re in a child’s toy room.
- The audio animatronic Mr. Potato Head is there to entertain you while you pass by to board your vehicle. Vehicles hold four people.
- You’ll receive 3D glasses to wear while having a rootin’ tootin’ good time in the carnival game.
- Each carnival game is 30 seconds long, and the whole experience lasts 5 minutes.
- This attraction does have customized vehicles for special needs guests.
- There is no height requirement for Toy Story Mania.
As soon as you enter the queue, you’ll know this is a ride worth waiting for! Be prepared in line with a snack, drink, and maybe some electronic entertainment for the kids. Also, make sure you use the restroom before getting in line! You’ll love being the honorary toy in Andy’s toy box as you spin through the carnival style games!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Mickey Mouse Easter Plush - March 26, 2015
- D23 announces events for disney fans in Orlando - March 26, 2015
- Sneak Peek of Disney’s ‘Tomorrowland’ Coming to Disney World & Disneyland this April - March 26, 2015