Want to learn more about the sound effects used in movies and tv…listen up and take in a “viewing” of Sounds Dangerous Starring Drew Carey!
Join Comedian Drew Carey as he leads you on a mystery to learn about sound effects.
- This 12 minute attraction takes place mostly in the dark. You will enter a theater and put on headphones provided at your seat. The noises heard through the headphones can be very loud! If you or anyone in your party does not like the dark or loud noises take this into consideration.
- This attraction, aside from a brief video, is mostly just sound.
- It is nice to sit in a cool dark place when the heat of the day is too much, but I would not be running to this attraction right off the bat.
- Wait until you need a few minutes of relief from walking. You can even sit in the theater without using the headphones to shut your eyes for a few minutes.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- NEW! Limited Edition Disney Parks’ Twenty Eight & Main Collection - August 31, 2015
- Disney Finds – The Perfect Pair - August 31, 2015
- NYPD asks Disney to remove fake characters from Times Square - August 30, 2015