This new attraction will engage visitors in all the adventure you can imagine that goes with the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film series.
When you visit Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow, you will journey deep into an eerie lost grotto, where a mysterious pirate skull puts you to the test to see if you have what it takes to set sail with the legendary Captain Jack Sparrow. Along the way, you must face all the perils of a pirate’s life as their favorite moments from the films come to life before your eyes.
- The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow is located on Mickey Avenue at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- This is a walk through attraction, so guests may remain in their wheelchair or ECV while enjoying the experience.
- Children under 7 should be accompanied by someone 14 or older.
- There are handheld captioning and assistive listening devices available.
If your travel party includes young children, you might consider enjoying this attraction with the older ones while the little ones nap, watch Disney Jr., Live on Stage, or Ariel’s Undersea Adventures. The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow can be dark and slightly frightening to young children.
Quick Tip: Enjoy the Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow while it’s the hottest part of the day or during a Florida rain shower. That way you can be entertained while staying out of the weather.
Overall, we give this attraction a “B”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Super Cheap Mickey Necklace and Earrings - February 1, 2015
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Will Sparkle for Disneyland’s Diamond Celebration - January 31, 2015
- What’s new at Disney World in 2015 - January 31, 2015