Located on the Streets of America of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the famous Muppets come to life in 3D vision for Disney guests. Anyone who grew up with the Muppets and Sesame Street will love this show-why not share it with your family? You’re in for a treat while the Muppets give a tour of their lab-and show you their newest 3D Vision creation!
- There is no height requirement for this attraction. You may remain in your wheelchair or ECV for the entire show.
- Muppetvision 3D is a stage show. The auditorium seats over 500 guests.
- As you enter the queue, you’ll be treated to a 12 minute pre show on monitors. Then you are given your 3D glasses to use for the rest of the show.
- There are a few parts of the show that get loud-but it’s not scary. It might be best to prepare your child for the noises before entering the show.
As you are enjoying the show, look for Sweetums. It’s a friendly monster who walks around and greets the crowd. If you think you or your child might enjoy interacting with Sweetums, try to sit near the front. Occasionally, you might find Kermit, Miss Piggy, and other Muppets outside the theater for a meet and greet time.
Quick Tip: Outside the MuppetVision 3D theater is a fountain featuring Kermit the Frog. Enjoy this for some cute pictures opportunities!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Mickey & Minnie Shower Heads - March 4, 2015
- Perfect For Spring! NEW Wonder Forge Games! - March 4, 2015
- Sarah Michelle Gellar To Star in Season 2 Of “Star Wars Rebels” - March 4, 2015