Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show is located in the Backlot of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It’s an intense, right before your eyes show full of spins, action, jumps, and explosions. If you have ever wondered how those high speed chases, daring jumps, and fantastic car stunts are performed for movies and TV now is your chance to find out.
- This attraction utilizes the FastPass system. The show lasts about 38 minutes.
- Lights, Motors, Action! will be postponed or cancelled in case of lightning and severe rain.
- There is no height requirement. However, it might be loud for your young children, so seating yourself toward the top of the bleachers might be a good idea.
- This show performs only two or three times a day. Check your times guide to make sure you don’t miss it!
- Guests in wheelchairs or ECVs can board an elevator to be taken to a special seating area.
- Don’t let the crowd in the line discourage you. The stadium holds about 5,000 people.
During this show, a film crew will take you through the process of filming a thriller live on set. They will shoot scenes and then explain who the effect was achieved. At the end you will see them piece all the scenes together as you watch the movie unfold on screen! The 40 vehicles used for this show pay homage to the 40 Imagineers who designed it. Each vehicle uses one Imagineers initials and birth date on its license plate!
Quick Tip: Be on the lookout for Lightning McQueen! He joined the show, and it’s a great treat for any Cars fan.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney partners with Jamberry to offer new Disney Designs - February 9, 2016
- Peyton Manning visited Disneyland to celebrate his Super Bowl win - February 8, 2016
- Google Street View is coming to the Magic Kingdom - February 8, 2016