Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
Indiana Jones is showing off his “epic stunts” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The Indiana Jones: Epic Stunt Spectacular is located at Echo Lake in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You’ll be on the edge of your seat from start to finish-that is, unless you get chosen to be part of the show! You’ll relive all your favorite Indiana Jones scenes, and come away with a little more appreciation for those stunt actors out there.
- Indiana Jones-Epic Stunt Spectacular is about 35 minutes long. Show times are limited throughout the day, so make sure to check your times guide so you don’t miss it.
- 20 minutes prior to the show starting, the audience is treated to a performer to keep them entertained until Indy shows up.
- Guests in wheelchairs have a special seating area-with a great view of it all-at the rear of the theater.
- This attraction uses FastPass.
- If you’d like to be included in the show, sit near the front and be ready to wave your arms and show lots of excitement.
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular is great for the entire family. Although the theater is open air, it at least will provide shade and a seat while entertaining you. You’ll be glad you treated your family to this epic show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Quick Tip: Just outside the theater, you’ll see a sign that says “Do Not Pull the Rope”…but the “not” is crossed out. Pull the rope and see what happens!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Three SeaWorld Parks in Orlando Announce Increase to Starting Pay - February 12, 2016
- New Pins coming to Walt Disney World & Disneyland this March - February 11, 2016
- Disney partners with Jamberry to offer new Disney Designs - February 9, 2016