Situated on Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage enchants guests several times throughout the day with the Disney classic in Broadway form. You’ll hear all the favorite songs from the film, performed with perfection. Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth and Chip make appearances, and of course we see Gaston as well. For any Beauty and the Beast fan, or if you want to expose your family to a shortened Broadway production, make time to see Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage.
- Condensed to around 30 minutes, all the magic is still there. Arrive about 20 minutes early to get a good seat. However, you can still arrive closer to show time, as there really isn’t a bad seat in the theater.
- The amphitheater has a capacity of 1,500.
- The area around the theater gets very congested, so make sure you have your whole travel party with you.
- Shows occur several times a day. But since it’s an amphitheater, be aware that sever weather may affect the show schedule.
You’ll hear all the favorite songs from the film, performed with perfection. Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth and Chip make appearances, and of course we see Gaston as well. The beautiful costumes, familiar music, and whimsical love story brought to life all make this a must do. Everyone in your family will enjoy Beauty & The Beast-Live on Stage.
Quick Tip -: Bring a snack into the theatre when arriving early. It’s a great way to recharge and pass the time while waiting for the show to begin.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Diamond Mickey Mouse Silhouette Necklace - March 2, 2015
- Disney Finds – My First Disney Princess Dolls - March 1, 2015
- Disney Finds – Minnie Mouse Waffle Maker - February 27, 2015