Reflections of China is a standing room only film that you can watch inside the Temple of Heaven in the China pavilion in Epcot. Nearby you can visit a gift emporium, an art exhibit called the House of Whispering Willows, and even a scale model of the famous terra cotta army! The newest version of the original Circle-Vision 360 China film, uses the same technique to take you on a tour of China’s most beautiful cultural and historical landmarks. Expect to see sweeping landscape shots, view of the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, and cities like Beijing and Hong Kong.
- Like all of the films in World Showcase, it is a matter of simply being there when the show is letting in and you should have no trouble finding a seat. There is so much to do and see in each pavilion many people miss out on the great movies that can be seen!
- The theater is standing room only-there are no seats. Each show begins on the half hour.
- The 360 degree movie screen could make you a bit dizzy, so be sure to stand near the back of the room if you are sensitive to motion sickness.
- There is no height requirement, and guests may remain in their wheelchair or ECV.
The Reflections of China adds to the ambiance and culture of the China pavilion at World Showcase.
Quick Tip: Look for the Monkey King-the storyteller found in the China Pavilion.
Overall, we give Reflections of China a “B”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Mickey Mouse vs. Maleficent in this 8-bit version of Fantasmic - December 21, 2014
- Hong Kong Disneyland – Paint the Night Parade - December 20, 2014
- Video – Star Wars Holiday Collection - December 19, 2014