Ellen’s Energy Adventure, located in Future World at EPCOT, combines animatronices with a learning experience you won’t soon forget. You’ll learn about energy, see life size dinosaurs in their “natural” habitat, and travel through time and space with Ellen DeGeneres and Bill Nye the Science Guy. The crash course on “Energy 101” will give your feet a rest, and your body a chance to cool off in the air conditioning all while learning something new!
- This attraction begins in a theater with a short pre show. From there, you are ushered to your seat for the rest of the attraction.
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure can be very dark, and loud. Those dinosaurs are huge! So prepare your children for this. It’s not scary at all, but the dinosaurs can be intimidating!
- The show takes about 45 minutes from start to finish, and there is no height requirement.
- You sit in a moving theater. Basically, it’s 6 sets of seats that hold 97 people. You’ll move through different dioramas of the prehistoric age, and then end up in a huge theater where you will watch the final production when Ellen talks about today’s energy needs and resources.
Ellen’s Energy Adventure is a learning experience, so anyone in your travel party who is interested in science will love this! Also, children who enjoy dinosaurs and experiencing history will find this exciting. It’s a great attraction for your whole family!
Quick Tip: Visit Ellen’s Energy Adventure during the hottest part of the day, or when you need a break from touring. Sitting for 45 minutes in the air conditioning will recharge you!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Top 10 Disney Halloween Costumes for Girls - September 4, 2015
- Disney Finds – Handmade Disney Mickey Ears - September 4, 2015
- Star Wars Fans Awaken around the globe for ‘Force Friday’ - September 4, 2015