Buckle up and head on over to Test Track! This ride is currently sponsored by Chevrolet, and recently underwent a massive refurbishment. You have the opportunity to customize your Test Track vehicle, and then enjoy some games and other entertainment post ride. The new designed waiting area is much quieter-and guests can check out concept cars, and virtually design and test their SimCars.
- If you choose to use a FastPass, or enjoy Test Track as a single rider, you will have a short introductory experience. Your vehicle won’t be nearly as customized as it would be if you waited in the regular queue.
- The height requirement is 40 inches for Test Track, and you should be in good health. Guests in wheelchairs must transfer.
- This ride utilizes FastPass and Rider Switch. Using both of these options can prove to be effective to minimize your wait times.
- The Test Track is almost a mile long, and the speed peaks at 65 mph.
- Innoventions West isn’t far from Test Track, so you could wait out a FastPass there, or take the younger child to visit characters while waiting for the rest of your party using Rider Switch.
- Test Track draws crowds so be prepared to Fast Pass, keep an eye on wait times (which often reach an hour+) and/or split up your party and use the single rider line.
Test Track is one of the most popular attractions in all of Walt Disney World Resort, and rightly so. It is thrilling, fun, and now even better than ever! The ride lasts about 5 1/2 minutes, and is something you’ll want to experience again and again.
Quick Tip: Visit Test Track during Illuminations, or close to park closing. This could prove to be less wait times.
Overall, we give Test Track an “A+” .
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!