Located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom-at Dinoland USA- is this prehistoric themed attraction. Think of the TriceraTop Spin as the prehistoric version of Dumbo. This fabulous ride is part of Chester and Hester’s Dino-Rama and the ride will delight everyone in your party.
- There is one control stick in the front seat which controls the forward and backwards movement of the dino and one control stick in the back seat which controls the up and down movement.
- While this is not the most popular ride in Dinoland there are occasional wait so it’s nice to explore Chester and Hester’s if need be. Most of the time you can hop on in under 10 minutes but keep an eye on the wait boards for the most accurate information.
- You can be any height to ride Triceratops Spin, and everyone in your family will enjoy it.
- This is a great attraction for young children to enjoy with their parents, as it is slow moving, yet fun.
- This attraction utilizes FastPass, but you rarely need to use it as wait times are minimal.
Triceratops Spin is similar to Dumbo and Aladdin’s Magic Carpets. If you enjoy those attractions, you’ll enjoy this one! You’ll be sure to pass a lot of time in DinoLand U.S.A. by enjoying Chester and Hester’s Dino-Rama, the Triceratops Spin, and the other carnival like games.
Quick Tip: Since Triceratops Spin is great for the young children in your group, you might want to visit DinoLand early in the morning, before they’re ready for naps.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A’.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Video – Star Wars Holiday Collection - December 19, 2014
- New Trailer for Disney’s Live Action Cinderella - December 18, 2014
- Sleep Like Prince or Princess In The Royal Suite at Four Seasons Resort Orlando At Walt Disney World Resort - December 17, 2014