This thrilling coaster is not only fun and exciting, but it is a work of art as well. Expedition Everest– Legend of the Forbidden Mountain is a runaway train ride of twists, turns and surprises! Everest is the tallest attraction in Disney World and you will find yourself in the Nepalese village of Serka Zong as you head to board your train. The Anandapur Rail Service takes you face to face with a Yeti so beware.
- This may be a Fast Pass must as it is one of the most popular attractions in Animal Kingdom park! Head to Asia when you enter to grab some quick FP before hitting some other favorites.
- The queue for this attraction is fascinating. Artifacts from past Everest climbs, theories of the Yeti, and photographs make it enjoyable while waiting in line.
- The height requirement is 44 inches. The ride may be a bit scary for young children, but it’s super fun!
- You should be in good health to enjoy Expedition Everest.
With it’s forced perspective design, a track that seems to end…while the passengers are on the ride…and sharp twists and turns, Expedition Everest is a “must do” attraction! Even though it might be scary for some children, the ride is smoother than some of the other coasters at Disney. Since you can use RiderSwitch and FastPass on Expedition Everest, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone in your party to enjoy it!
Quick Tip: During a portion of the ride, the coaster switches direction-and begins moving backward.
Overall, we give Expedition Everest an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Epcot Food & Wine!? T-Shirt Design - September 3, 2015
- Top 5 Disney Halloween Costumes for Boys - September 3, 2015
- 2015 ABC Family’s “13 Nights of Halloween” Event Airs October 19-31 - September 2, 2015