(April 3, 2009): Famed French Chef Paul Bocuse greets a new Audio-Animatronics figure named “Remy” April 3, 2009 at Les Chefs de France restaurant at Epcot in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Remy, made famous in Disney’s Academy Award-winning animated film “Ratatouille,” is featured at the restaurant in a new guest experience called “Bon Appetit from Chef Remy.” The Audio-Animatronics figure — the smallest ever created by Walt Disney Imagineering — interacts with diners inside the restaurant. Through Sept. 5, Remy will make appearances in the dining room during specific times. Epcot is one of four theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. (Gene Duncan, photographer)
CHEF PAUL BOCUSE MEETS CHEF REMY AT EPCOT
- Maker Studios #GoRogue To Kick Off Global Fan Contest
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular Opens This Weekend
- Nurse Themed Mickey Ears for The Nurses that Love Disney
- A New Disney Visa Photo Spot is Coming to Imagination! Pavilion at Epcot
- Disney to celebrate the 45th Anniversary of the Magic Kingdom with special cupcake & hot dog!
- Changes to be made to Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party starting October 1st
- Is the Disney World Annual Passholder Discount jumping to 20% starting tomorrow?
- Disney Springs La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil to be featured on Dancing with the Stars