Wolfgang Puck, the famous foodie from Food Network, has made his presence known at Downtown Disney. He has two restaurants there, both of which can’t be beat.
Wolfgang Puck Express
With locations in the Marketplace and West Side, Express is a counter service restaurant that offers quick options for Wolfgang Puck favorites. This is one of the best values on the QSD plan. Yes, QSD! Wolfgang Puck Express is a quick service credit with a table service feel. This restaurant has wood fired pizzas, pastas, salads, and a calming atmosphere. The service is wonderful, and the food is one of the best QSD options on Disney property.
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Located on the West Side, this is the first of the Wolfgang Puck restaurants to come to Disney World. At this Wolfgang Puck location, the menu is a bit more expanded. Sushi, California-grill type menu items, as well as the pastas, salads, and pizzas are on the menu. This location counts as one Table Service credit for EACH person on your dining plan.
Wolfgang Puck-The Dining Room
This is the creme de la creme of the Wolfgang Puck locations at Downtown Disney. This restaurant is RESERVATION ONLY, and is not part of the Disney Dining Plan. It is a sophisticated, classy restaurant that is great for couples or families celebrating special occasions.
Good tips to know:
- Check the Wolfgang Puck location before dining to see if you need reservations.
- Wolfgang Puck Express can get very busy during peak dining times. It’s a good idea to visit for a late lunch or late dinner as opposed to prime dining hours.
- Wolfgang Puck-the Dining Room is located ABOVE the Wolfgang Puck Cafe on Downtown Disney’s Westside.
- Wolfgang Puck Express also serves Quick Service Breakfast versions of meals found at Wolfgang Puck Cafe and Wolfgang Puck-the Dining Room
Overall, we give all the Wolfgang Puck restaurant options an “A-“.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Just in Time for Summer: The Belle Beauty Collection - July 3, 2015
- Disney Finds – Hand Painted Disney Shoes - July 3, 2015
- Disney Finds – Disney Parks Board Games - July 2, 2015