In addition to Mickey’s Backyard BBQ and the Hoop Dee Do Musical Revue at the Fort Wilderness Campground, you will find some casual dining. This is at the Trail’s End restaurant. This is a buffet style restaurant, and is open for breakfast and dinner. At lunch time, the food selections are served a la carte. You’ll find down home, country cooking here! Some things to keep in mind are:
- Although it is a casual restaurant, reservations are still recommended. Trail’s End is NOT a quick service dining restaurant.
- Breakfast and dinner are all you care to eat buffet style meals. You can find their full menu HERE.
- “Trail’s to Go” is next to the Trail’s End, and you can get quick dinners here. You’ll be able to get pizzas, sandwiches, wings, nachos, along with other selections and drinks. Also, breakfast and lunch items are available “to go”.
- Dinner includes soup and salads, bbq chicken and pork, shrimp, pastas, vegetables, etc.
For a casual, buffet but non character dinner, you’ll need to check out Trail’s End at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground. Overall, we give this Disney restaurant an “A”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Mickey Mouse Watch/Bracelet - April 18, 2015
- Tee Public Site Wide $14 Sale for April - April 15, 2015
- BBC’s “Doctor Who” to Premiere on Disney XD Beginning May 9 - April 15, 2015