In addition to Mickey’s Backyard BBQ and the Hoop Dee Do Musical Revue at the Fort Wilderness Campground, you will find some casual dining. This is at the Trail’s End restaurant. This is a buffet style restaurant, and is open for breakfast and dinner. At lunch time, the food selections are served a la carte. You’ll find down home, country cooking here! Some things to keep in mind are:
- Although it is a casual restaurant, reservations are still recommended. Trail’s End is NOT a quick service dining restaurant.
- Breakfast and dinner are all you care to eat buffet style meals. You can find their full menu HERE.
- “Trail’s to Go” is next to the Trail’s End, and you can get quick dinners here. You’ll be able to get pizzas, sandwiches, wings, nachos, along with other selections and drinks. Also, breakfast and lunch items are available “to go”.
- Dinner includes soup and salads, bbq chicken and pork, shrimp, pastas, vegetables, etc.
For a casual, buffet but non character dinner, you’ll need to check out Trail’s End at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground. Overall, we give this Disney restaurant an “A”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Don’t miss these special amenities for Chase Card Members at the Food & Wine Festival - October 4, 2015
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival Checklist Shirt - October 4, 2015
- Disney’s Playmation is now available! - October 4, 2015