The Yacht Club is also home to its own signature dining restaurant, Yachtman’s Steakhouse. The nautical, New England style theming of this restaurant fits perfectly with the Yacht Club Resort. If you are looking for a fine, high quality cut of steak, mouth watering side dishes like truffle macaroni and cheese, or elegant desserts look no further. Some things to know when dining at the Yachtman’s Steakhouse:
- There is a dress code. Sport coats aren’t required for men, but you should be dressed nicer than if you were touring the parks.
- Reservations are strongly suggested for the Yachtman’s Steakhouse. You’ll want to make sure and reserve 180 days in advance.
- This restaurant is a “signature dining” experience on the Disney Dining Plan. That means that it will count as two Table Service Credits for each member of your party who is dining there.
- There is a children’s menu here, including oak grilled steak skewers, pasta, chicken and fish.
When dining at the Yachtman’s Steakhouse, you won’t be disappointed. You’ll enjoy an elegant, New England seaside atmosphere while dining on some of the best dishes on Disney property. You can find their full menu HERE.
Overall, we give this restaurant an “A+”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer Theater Listing - November 24, 2014
- Atlanta Braves Spring Training Schedule at Walt Disney World - November 24, 2014
- Mad T Party set to close November 30th - November 19, 2014