Whispering Canyon Cafe is located at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. But unlike other table service restaurants on property….audience participation is part of the fun! You see, your servers will good naturedly give you a wild west hard time-don’t wear a Universal Studios or Sea World shirt unless you’re ready for some cajoling. Or, maybe you’re the jokester type who wants to interact with your server in some good natured heckling. If so, be sure to chomp on some gum while placing your order! And don’t ask for ketchup unless you’re willing to work for it.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served at the Whispering Canyon Cafe.
- At dinner, they offer a Build Your Own Platter option-great for families! And a dessert sampler platter is included as well.
- The staff at Whispering Canyon Cafe are very friendly and fun loving. Please know that any cajoling or heckling they may give you and your family is all in good fun!
- Reservations are strongly suggested at the Whispering Canyon Cafe. It is one table service credit per person in your party if using the Disney Dining Plan.
- There are no Disney characters present at the Whispering Canyon Cafe meals.
If you want a down home, fun, energetic meal experience, you’ll find it at the Whispering Canyon Cafe. Your whole family will enjoy the atmosphere of this restaurant, and are sure to leave with a smile on their faces! You can find their full menu HERE.
Overall, we give this Disney restaurant an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.