The signature dining experience at Wilderness Lodge is located in the Artist Pointe restaurant. The food here is the best of the Pacific Northwest, featuring specialties that the resort itself is themed after. Although the menu changes often expect similar dishes to those listed. You will find menu items ranging from salmon, to halibut, to chicken and filet mignon.
Some things to remember when dining at Artist Pointe:
- Reservations are required at this Signature Dining restaurant.
- Artist Pointe has a dress code. You”ll want to wear khakis, dresses, or something a bit nicer than you would when touring the parks. Sport coats are optional.
- This dining location requires two table service credits when you use your Disney Dining Plan.
The restaurant offers beautiful views of the entire Wilderness Lodge resort and even has an outdoor terrace during better weather. For more menu information, click HERE.
If you are looking for a special dining experience, an extensive wine list, and a location to celebrate a special occasion, Artist Pointe might be for you. Overall, we give this Disney dining location an “A”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Will Sparkle for Disneyland’s Diamond Celebration - January 31, 2015
- What’s new at Disney World in 2015 - January 31, 2015
- Chip and Co Tee Shirt Store - January 30, 2015