Popular doesn’t even begin to describe Ohana at the Polynesian resort. Located in the Magic Kingdom area of Walt Disney World, the Polynesian offers one of the most popular, delectable restaurants on property. Ohana is a Hawaiian themed restaurant, serving breakfast and dinner. Many Disney guests seek out Ohana, and it is often at the very top of dining reservation lists when the 180 day mark hits.
- Ohana serves a breakfast buffet, featuring Lilo and Stitch. They visit each table for autographs and photo opportunities. Mickey and Pluto also make appearances often.
- Breakfast is served family style, which means they bring the food to your table and keep refilling the dishes.
- For an opportunity to see Lilo and Stitch up close, this is a must do.
- Ohana serves dinner as well. It is a tropical Hawaiian meal, featuring grilled shrimp, turkey, and dumplings. You can view the full dinner menu HERE.
- Even though there are no characters for dinner, it is still a fun experience. You and your family can engage in coconut races, hula hoops, and dance to island music.
Ohana is part of the Disney Dining Plan and will count as a table service credit. It is an outstanding experience, and one everyone should try whether it’s your first or fiftieth Disney trip.
Overall, we give Ohana an “A”.
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!