1900 Park Fare, the Character Dining experience at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, is home to several fun and terrific dining options. One great thing about 1900 Park Fare is it’s dining experience options, which allow for different character interactions. No matter which one you choose, you’ll love every second of it! 1900 Park Fare is highly popular, and can be crowded. Not to worry though-you’ll be enchanted by your favorite English Disney characters-Alice, Mad Hatter, Cinderella, the stepsisters, and more!
- Supercalifragilistic Breakfast. This is where you will find Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, and sometimes the March Hare! Sometimes Tigger and Pooh appear as well. This is a buffet breakfast experience, and is a great way to meet some of the more unique Disney characters.
- Wonderland Tea Party. The Wonderland Tea party allows for an hour of tea, with your favorite characters from Wonderland! Tea, aka apple juice, is served for the kids, and cupcake decorating ensues! Creating a special craft, and some magical photo opportunities allow you and your family to enjoy some Disney characters in a unique way.
- Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner. This dinner experience is perfect for the princess fan in your family. Cinderella, Prince Charming, and of course the wicked stepsisters make an appearance here! The interaction with the stepsisters is most memorable, and they’ll have everyone at your table laughing!
As with other character meals, make sure you have your camera, autograph book, and pen ready! 1900 Park Fare is an excellent way to enjoy some of Disney’s best characters. Since it can be crowded, and is very popular, make sure you make reservations at your 180 day mark. It is part of the Disney Dining Plan, and is one table service credit per member of your party. You can view their full menu HERE.
Overall, we give 1900 Park Fare an “A+”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- New Trailer for Disney’s Live Action Cinderella - December 18, 2014
- Sleep Like Prince or Princess In The Royal Suite at Four Seasons Resort Orlando At Walt Disney World Resort - December 17, 2014
- STK Orlando Coming to Disney Springs in 2015 - December 17, 2014