The Boardwalk Bakery is a working bakery located in the Boardwalk area of Walt Disney World. It is considered a dining option as part of the Boardwalk Inn and Villas. The theme of this restaurant is very nostalgic-and of course you can find some of those AWESOME Disney cinnamon rolls! The Boardwalk Bakery is also known for it’s Key Lime Tart, Italian Muffeletta, and apple streusel pies.
- The Boardwalk Bakery is a Counter Service Option if you are on the Disney Dining Plan. Tables in Wonderland is NOT accepted here.
- There are breakfast options here, and from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., you’ll find lunch and dinner selections as well.
- If you’re planning a special celebration while at Walt Disney World, you can order a cake from the Boardwalk Bakery-allow 24 hours notice.
While strolling Disney’s Boardwalk area, you’ll be tempted to use a snack credit or even a meal credit at the Boardwalk Bakery. Get yourself a sweet treat to enjoy while strolling the boardwalk and enjoying the street performers and the seaside atmosphere. Or, take a few extra minutes to enjoy a sandwich or salad in their outdoor seating area and plan the rest of your day at EPCOT-within walking distance of the Boardwalk Bakery.
Overall, we give this dining location an “A”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Dates and menus announced for 2016 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - February 5, 2016
- New Zootopia Monorail Wrap shows up at Walt Disney World - February 4, 2016
- New Acts Bring Fresh Energy to Cirque du Soliel’s ‘La Nouba’ - February 1, 2016