The Boardwalk Bakery is a working bakery located in the Boardwalk area of Walt Disney World. It is considered a dining option as part of the Boardwalk Inn and Villas. The theme of this restaurant is very nostalgic-and of course you can find some of those AWESOME Disney cinnamon rolls! The Boardwalk Bakery is also known for it’s Key Lime Tart, Italian Muffeletta, and apple streusel pies.
- The Boardwalk Bakery is a Counter Service Option if you are on the Disney Dining Plan. Tables in Wonderland is NOT accepted here.
- There are breakfast options here, and from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., you’ll find lunch and dinner selections as well.
- If you’re planning a special celebration while at Walt Disney World, you can order a cake from the Boardwalk Bakery-allow 24 hours notice.
While strolling Disney’s Boardwalk area, you’ll be tempted to use a snack credit or even a meal credit at the Boardwalk Bakery. Get yourself a sweet treat to enjoy while strolling the boardwalk and enjoying the street performers and the seaside atmosphere. Or, take a few extra minutes to enjoy a sandwich or salad in their outdoor seating area and plan the rest of your day at EPCOT-within walking distance of the Boardwalk Bakery.
Overall, we give this dining location an “A”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Mad T Party set to close November 30th - November 19, 2014
- First look at Disney’s Live Action Cinderella! - November 19, 2014
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy comes out on Digital HD Today! - November 18, 2014